The Great Extension Duck Derby
Ways you can assist with the Education Center and 4-H Park Capital Fundraising:
- Make a tax-deductible donation in any amount and we will use it to support the greatest needs of the building project.
a tax-deductible donation in honor or in memory of a friend or loved one.
a ticket or sponsorship to next year’s Bountiful Harvest or Great Extension Duck Derby fundraiser.
- If you wish
to sponsor a building, horse stall, Dairy Barn patron or another specific
area, contact us to discuss the many naming opportunity options at the
Education Center & 4-H Park. Click here to learn about additional ways of giving opportunities!
a donation into the John Mazur Endowment Fund for Cornell Cooperative
Extension O.C., which is held and managed at the Community Foundation or
Orange & Sullivan Counties, Inc. The Education Center & 4-H Park receives annual
distributions from this fund.
Methods of Giving:
- By Phone: We accept donations
over the phone via credit card.
- By Mail: Mail your check to the following address:
Cornell Cooperative Extension
18 Seward Ave. Suite 300
Middletown, NY 10940-1919
- Please make checks payable to: CCEOC and note in the
Education Center & 4-H Park Fundraising
- Online Donation: Click here to instantly make a donation via credit card.
- Securities: Contact Jill Van Aken or Lucy Joyce at 845-344-1234.
- Pledge Now, Pay Later: Donations of $1,000 or greater
may be pledged now and paid over 3-5 years. Click here to make a pledge!
- Estate or Planned Gift: Call Jill Van Aken or Lucy Joyce for more details about leaving a legacy gift to
Cornell Cooperative Extension Orange County at 845-344-1234.
Last updated January 4, 2021