The Great Extension Duck Derby
Ways you can assist with the Education Center and 4-H Park Capital Fundraising
- Make a tax-deductible donation in any amount and we will use it to support the greatest needs of the building project.
a tax-deductible donation in honor or in memory of a friend or loved one.
a ticket or sponsorship to next year’s
Bountiful Harvest or Great Extension Duck Derby fundraiser.
you wish to sponsor a building, horse stall, Dairy Barn patron or another
specific area, please contact Kathi Webber, Capital Campaign Coordinator
for a private meeting to discuss the many naming opportunity options at
the Education Center & 4-H Park. (
email@example.com or 845-344-1234)
a donation into the John Mazur Endowment Fund for Cornell Cooperative
Extension O.C., which is held and managed at the Community Foundation or
Orange & Sullivan Counties, Inc. The Capital Campaign receives annual
distributions from this fund.
Methods of Giving
- By Phone: We accept donations over the phone via credit
card. Please contact Vivian Monsanto, Finance Manager at 845-344-1234
- By mail: Mail your check to the following address:
Cornell Cooperative Extension
18 Seward Ave. Suite 300
Middletown, NY 10940-1919
- Please make checks payable to: CCEOC and
note in the memo section:
- On line Donation: Click here to instantly make a donation via credit card.
- Securities: Contact Kathi Webber, Capital
Campaign Coordinator for wiring instructions. 845-344-1234 or
- Pledge Now, Pay Later: Donations of $1,000 or greater
may be pledged now and paid over 3-5 years. Please contact Kathi Webber,
Capital Campaign Coordinator at 845-344-1234 or
- Estate or Planned Gift: Call Kathi Webber, Capital
Campaign Coordinator for more details about leaving a legacy gift to
Cornell Cooperative Extension Orange County. 845-344-1234.
Last updated March 9, 2018