The Orange County 4-H Junior Master Photographer program provides advanced instruction to photography enthusiasts. As a Junior Master Photographer, youth will be expected to serve as teen leaders for the program. Youth must have a DSLR camera to use during workshops as well as a HDMI plug.
The program details:
1. Participate in 7 required training workshops - 1st Sat of every month starting in September. 8 am—4 pm. Locations TBA
2. Participate in Photography Show Sat. April 18, 2020. Display 3 11x14 photos Submit photographs demonstrating understanding of instruction.
3. Complete competency test with a minimum score of 80%
4. Complete a community service project, which relates to the photography program.
5. Graduates willing to serve as interns the following year to teach new Junior Masters.
COST: $150 for 7 mandatory workshops with 4-H member registration/$165 for non 4-H member.Fees include all materials and lunch for the day-long workshops,t-shirt, framing materials for show and graduation pin.
10 youth are eligible for a position and need to complete an application and interview. You will then be contacted to schedule an interview which will be held at Cornell / CCE 18 Seward Ave, Suite 300 Middletown, NY.
Contact Lisa Hintze at 344-1234 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
$150 for 4-H Member / $165 for non 4-H Member
Cornell Cooperative Extension Orange County
18 Seward Avenue
Suite 300 (third floor)
Middletown, New York 10940
Last updated August 27, 2019