Finding A Balance
Wednesday, June 20, 2018,
6:00 PM -
Wednesday, August 22@
Finding A Balance teaches parents and caregivers how to create balanced, healthy and affordable meals for their families while taking concerns about diabetes into account.
This FREE Nine-Week Series meets on Wednesdays. Click here for a color flyer.
This course is for:
- Parents and caregivers of pre-diabetic or diabetic children and teens
- Parents with pre-diabetes or a diabetes
- Families at risk of developing Type 2 diabetes
- Families concerned about diabetes (e.g. strong family history)
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Effective communication and successful goal setting techniques
- How to use the healthy diabetes plate
- Healthy, delicious, affordable recipes
- Accessible physical activities
- How to develop a strong support system (including healthcare providers, family and friends)
Free nine-week series. Please register by clicking below.
18 Seward Avenue, Suite 300 (Third Floor)
Middletown, New York 10940-1919